We specialize in the design, build and installation of advanced structural, acoustic and stealth composites for submarine and surface ships. We have become a trusted supplier to over 25 navies worldwide.
Approved to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 Rev C, our products and services include the design and manufacture of sonar domes, submarine acoustic windows, acoustic cladding, damping treatments, radomes and other multifunctional structural composite enclosures to enhance the performance of vital sonar, radar and communications equipment. Our technical support team provides naval engineers and dockyards with engineering expertise to design, develop and manufacture Sonar Domes, Radomes, Structural and Non-Structural composite products for installation and retrofit applications, and for in-situ acoustic polyurethane coatings for submarines.
- Sonar Domes – bow and keel variants, in service with over 20 of the world’s navies
- Radomes – Submarine, Surface Ship, Ground Based and Air Traffic Control
- Submarine acoustic windows
- Structural composites and enclosures
- Multi functional composites
- Acoustic polyurethanes - absorbers, reflectors, transparent and damping
- Complete design capability using Catia V5 CAD software including full digital product
- Comprehensive analysis capability including structural, acoustic and RF analysis
- MSC Finite Element Software (NASTRAN, PATRAN, MARC, DYTRAN etc) for static, nonlinear, frequency response and dynamic analysis.
- AS9100 Rev C registered
For more information and product sheet please contact our team!